Get your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or Exemption Online.
How to use this Online System:
- For New User, register in the system using your personal email account and click the Sign Me Up button. Open your email account to click the confirmation link.
- Log-in as Already Registered user. Enter your last issued OEC number. If no record found, set an Online Appointment.
- If record is found, update your Personal Data, Contract Particulars, and Beneficiaries, as needed.
- Click Acquire OEC or Exemption for online assessment. Enter flight date and confirm if returning to the same employer and jobsite.
- If returning to the same employer and jobsite, the system will display a confirmation message indicating that you are exempted from securing the OEC and payment of processing fee.
- If not, you will be redirected to the Appointment Page. Select your preferred POEA office and schedule for processing of OEC and payment.